Is it just one night stand?

Im from Philippines and I'm working here in egyptian.my boss is half arab and half egyptian.he is kind and gentleman. One night he ask me to join him while he is dringking vodka so indeed I joined him.we talked and get to know each other.after few shot I become tipsy and same as he.he began to kissed me and I kissed him back.so we have sex, I slept with him and like any other girlfriend/boyfriend thing.he hug me so tight and always kissing me on my cheek, lips and forehead.im began falling in love with him.but how can I know if he like me? Now we act normal as if nothing happend because I'm shy to him..HELP

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is.He sounds like a married man.Stop flirting with him.He takes the moment just for fun with you,not more than that.

What Guys Said 5

• probably just a one night stand. I don't think a work superior would sleep with you if he wanted more than just sex. he would probably wine and dine and tell you how he felt...since he just slept with you and now acts like nothing happened it sounds like it was a one night stand

• Yes, this was just a fun diversion for him; probablyhe already has a family, right? Don't think about it, and be more careful when a boss asks you out drinking. They usually have this scenario in miknd.

• You were a one night stand.

• one night stand for sure

• If he hasn't made any other move, it was a one night stand. If he tries to bed you again, you should ask him what are his intentions, he might want something strictly sexual.

What Girls Said 5

• When you say he's always kissing you did you mean that one time you had sex or does he do it on a regular basis? If its just that one time I think its a one night stand. Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think he wants a relationship. You could always try asking him if he wants to go for dinner or something but make it clear you are not going to sleep with him after that. If he agrees to go with you for dinner w/o the sex after you have your answer.

• Just a one night stand...If he asks to see you again, then it's a fling, I think. Don't fall in love, it was just sex.

• Yes, you fell into his sweet honey trap

• Never mix business with pleasure. Pretend nothing happened and focus on your work. Tell him you have plans next time. Good luck with your job.

• yes, it is one night stand, it was fun for him