Why am I acting like a slut?

I'm 16 and I went shisha last night. I lied to my parents I was going to sleepover and I was the only girl in the gang. We weren't really close but we're friends. I don't wanna leave Because they're so funny to watcch when they're drunk. I stayed at their place and kissed one of the guys. It was my first kiss. I kinda regretted it. Anyway now eveyone knows I 'slept ' with 3 guys but actually I didn't sleep at all that night. I was singing and thinking about life. Now everyone looks down on me, I don't reli care but I don't know why how I could act so immature and reckless too

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't sound like you are acting like a slut

slut = a woman who has many casual sexual partners

don't be so hard on yourself frankly your behavior was pretty innocent. it sounds like you are disappointed with yourself because you stayed the night at a place with a bunch of guys. just think a little more ahead of things. have plans on how to get of a situation you don't want to be in and be conscious of your decisions.

but honestly I think you are being hard on yourself. people may talk but the fact is all you did is kiss a guy

What Guys Said 4

• That's not acting like a slut in my culture. We call that being 16.

And if it helps, take comfort in the knowledge that I did far worse, far sooner.

• Buut people are calling me a slut T.T and what did you do? TELL ME :P

• I'll give you a single solitary example.

I'm 14 and me and some juvenile delinquents are doing ecstasy well into a early Monday morning. Someone comes up with the brilliant idea we should break into one of the local bars and steal all the booze from behind the counter.

We get there and as I toss a rock through the window everyone panicked and ran. I wanted to be a tough guy so I went in alone. I packed a backpack full of 40oz's and as I turn to leave I get tackled by two cops and arrested.

• That's nether the first, the last, or the worst thing I've done.

Point being we all do stupid things when we're young. It's simply apart of growing up (maybe not so much the sort of things I did) but in general rebellion is normal.

It wasn't the end of the world for me and this certainly won't be it for you...

• You are acting this way because it's normal for teenagers to live their life, rebel against their parents and try to find who they are and where they are.

Unfortunately, most of them (as you appear) have pangs of regret and negative consequences to your actions.

It will pass and people will stop thinking about you as soon as the next 'scandal' by another girl hits the grapevine.

• The problem is the next scandal is be me as the spotlight too...I can't help it but I do sh*t every week, in different places...I surprise people haha

• Well then you like the attention despite your cries to the opposite.

• I don't get your cries to the oppostie xd

• You're calling a single kiss and a night of singing being a slut?

What're you a nun?

• Kissing one guy does not make you a slut.

What Girls Said 0