If you didn't kiss on the first date = a bad sign?

Would you say it is a bad sign if you don't kiss on the first date?

If so why?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think so at all.

I will sometimes go for on the first date it if I'm really feeling it, but I usually like to kiss a girl on a second date.

What Girls Said 3

• Not necessarily.

Somethings are not meant to be rushed.

• no it's OK, you kiss when you feel like it not because you have to. When she's ready to be kissed you'll know it. it could be on the 10th date. You're awesome...!

• Absolutely not! I personal think that kissing on the first date is moving a little fast, I mean you probably hardly know the person. I say do what you fell in your heart to be right. If you feel like it's the right time then go ahead but don't rush things.

• but then what if I don't kiss her on the 2nd date neither? do you thin most girls would give up at that point? I'm slow at these things

• Umm I wouldn't give up. I mean if she has gone on a second or third date then she is obviously interested. That's a hard question because each woman has different opinions and preferences. I will say that if they are truly interested for the relationship they will not give up or walk away. I'm not an expert either just my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• I have never kissed a girl on the first date.

• Kiss on the 2nd date at the earliest.