How do you deal with your boyfriend being really popular?

I'm orginally from France going to a big state school in the southern states. Obviously some things are different to french universities, in particular in regards to sports. I got in with an ahtletic sholarship, so I love that, but my boyfriend play football, which makes him ridicoulously popular

I know it's not generally a bad thing, it just puts so much pressure on me. I feel like I have to compete with other girls all the time, it's probably not true but I don't know how to deal with it?

I mean I have good friends but the whole school knows him, it's a bit like dating a small celebrity. I don't know I just didn't really see that coming when we started dating

What Guys Said 1

• What exactly are you looking for? I mean you say you already consciously know better. What do you want us to tell you you don't already know?

What Girls Said 0