Why do girls complain about a guy they like not contacting them when they never initiate?

To me this sounds funny.

If a girl likes a guy and they either text/call. If the guy gets the impression she is not interested I would assume the guy would move on.

Yet we got girls complaining that a guy hasn't contacted them for a week and they're wondering what is going on. Why don't they initiate a call or text if they're wondering?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I am in a relationship or flirting with someone I always text him like how he text me.I don't wait for him to contact me.I understand maybe he wants me to start it first sometimes.I never know any girls who always wait for a guy to initiate though.All of my friends are almost like me.There were few times where he was being quiet for one day and I will text him asking if everything was aright.Not a problem to me.

• That's good.

• sometimes I initiate but only in rare cases, if I reallyyy like the guy, but even if I like him, I still wait for him to make the first move...

What Girls Said 2

• After a week yeah that's kinda dumb. I have my crush, who's dating someone, I let him contact me first 99% of the time. I have a couple boys that have shown interest in me but I've contacted them but I also don't feel for them like I do my crush.

• Because girls are weird.

What Guys Said 3

• I guess nowdays the greatest things on both sides is nobody wants to come of as either needy , clingy or desperate. I'm sure a % of women hate playing & would like the straight fw approach, but since most cannot deal with rejection I'm sure they forced to play inorder to find d most fittest male.

• I notice this all of the time too...

I'd say that 50% of girls are in such a perpetual state of having everything done for them, that girls many won't even lift a finger to contact a guy who they DO like... it's either that, or they're too shy, or whatever... most of them will do anything to avoid looking desperate.

It's bad enough that we as men have to ALWAYS make the first move, but to have to keep it up so continuously?

• I never done that to any guys I like.When I noticed he is being silent,then I will try to start a nice conversation with him.Sometimes Its me who always start it though. *sigh*

• petitebrunette, always my problem, sighh

• I feel sorry for you girls... I know how frustrating that feeling can be.

• so they can discuss drama