Do you think dating multiple people at one time is wrong?

i like it because you have options and if one date goes bad, you still have others to fall back on and you won't feel so bad.

Do you feel it is wrong though?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, sometimes distance and other circumstances create complications. Sometimes people fall in love, regardless of their relationship status. It's not something wrong.

But people who make a habit of doing this just to show off how many girls they can keep on the string, those guys are disgusting.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as the girls know you're not exclusive (and more important you actually are not exclusive) then there's nothing wrong with dating multiple people. Isn't that what you do when you date?

• I think so long as you're honest about it, there is no issue.

A simple, "I just want you to know, I am seeing other people but I'd like to see where this goes" or whatever will do.

• I have no right to judge how others want to live their life.

As for myself,I consider dating more than one person at a time to be cheating and cruel.I can never bring myself to do that.

• It's not wrong if you're letting them know they are not the only ones you're dating. After all, you're dating to find out which is the one worth being in a relationship with. Now, if you're already in a relatioship and you keep dating here and there, then that's a different story.

What Guys Said 3

• As long as you don't lead any of them to believe you're committing to them then I don't see a problem. If you're single you're single. For example, let's say you're going on three different first dates with different girls within a week span or whatever. You're not in a relationship with any of them so it's fine.

• That kinda the point of dating right? Ever seen the show blind date? That was a good show

• Assuming none of them thing that you're dating them exclusively, it's not that bad. But if one thinks that you're daating her exclusively, that's cheating, which is bad.

• even if you are not gf/bf?