Met this kid at a small kick back and I kinda like him... what to do?

I was at a small kickback last night and there were maybe 10 girls, 15 guys there. I started talking to this kid and we ended up talking the majority of the night. We exchanged numbers and texted a little but eventually I went home with my friends. I really like what I learned about him last night but neither of us texted each other today and at this point I'm not sure what to do! Any help would be appreciated!

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• You could wait for him to make a move, which may or may not happen, or you can be bold and let him know that you liked talking to him and/or you find him interesting. Try and find out what he thought and how he felt about your conversation the previous night. Then maybe, in a subtle way, you could suggest the two of you hang out sometime, in a group or alone, if you're feeling really bold. Another possibility is to arrange to see each other at another kick back sometime and see if you two connect again/still. Also it wasn't like a drunk conversation, was it?

Personally, I like, and appreciate, when a girl is straight forward and takes initiative. It's hot.

Anyways, good luck with this guy, I hope things work out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.