Met this kid at a small kick back and I kinda like him... what to do?

I was at a small kickback last night and there were maybe 10 girls, 15 guys there. I started talking to this kid and we ended up talking the majority of the night. We exchanged numbers and texted a little but eventually I went home with my friends. I really like what I learned about him last night but neither of us texted each other today and at this point I'm not sure what to do! Any help would be appreciated!

What Guys Said 1

• You could wait for him to make a move, which may or may not happen, or you can be bold and let him know that you liked talking to him and/or you find him interesting. Try and find out what he thought and how he felt about your conversation the previous night. Then maybe, in a subtle way, you could suggest the two of you hang out sometime, in a group or alone, if you're feeling really bold. Another possibility is to arrange to see each other at another kick back sometime and see if you two connect again/still. Also it wasn't like a drunk conversation, was it?

Personally, I like, and appreciate, when a girl is straight forward and takes initiative. It's hot.

Anyways, good luck with this guy, I hope things work out.

What Girls Said 0