How many girls would you date at once assuming you're using online dating?

How many girls would you see more than one time, at the same time ? if you're trying to meet people online.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd see as many as I could so long as I had the time, I found them attractive and they were interested in seeing me.

I'm guessing the limit would be mostly my time.

• so lets say you like 3 girls, and your time allow you to see them all, how many dates would you take them on before you decide on just one?

• that's just your opinion...good luck in life...and watch out from STD's

• I don't think I'm alone in this. And I'm hardly saying I'm having sex with tons of girls simultaneously. I'm just saying that before we're having sex there is nothing to make exclusive. I already have a not-having-sex-with-you relationship with pretty much all of humanity, so there's nothing "exclusive" about that. I don't want to give a girl a monopoly on my genitals if she's not regularly tending to them.

What Guys Said 4

• If I could make the time, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple.

• When I was in my online dating prime, I was hanging out with 5 different chicks at once... in fact on one day, I had sex with 3 of them! I was on a hot streak... but sadly, like they say for men, "When it rains, it pours," and lately I've been in a f***ing desert :(

• The only limits are time and the number of girls I like who like me back.

• Best answer.

• I wouldn't necessarily decide on just one.

• lol then I guess I'm OK dating other people.

• As many as I can. I have done this. It takes a while to know if you are able to connect to someone so might as well weed some out along the way

What Girls Said 1

• i could tell you that I would see a number of guys online lets say 3-5 different ones. of course when you find one that really promising, cut the rest. But dating more than one person is expected in online dating where options and emploration is endless.

If your cautious about offending anyone in particular you should check and see what their status is whether they are seriously trying to find a relationship, just dating, or looking for friends.

• I've gone out with this guy few times, and I'm wondering how many other girl is he seeing, and why is he still seeing me, does that mean he likes me but keeping his options open?

• I'm fine if he's seeing other girls, I'm just wondering how many other one is he kissing since we've kissed.