Is a good way to get hot single women in their late 30's to early 40's to date me by telling them this?

It is the truth anyway, but I think it convinces some to give me a chance if I tell them I want to get married and have kids soon... it's interesting that this seems to at least give me an opening. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say that until you're later in to the relationship. While she may be happy you said that she may question that you're with her only for that.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah women that aren't married by then are looking for that. I recently had a guy do that to me but then he wasn't honest about being exclusive and it hurt. if you say it mean it be a good guy.

asnwer mine please

• Sure, women at that age are looking to settle down...but as long as you follow through that promise. Don't talk about marriage at the first meeting...

What Guys Said 2

• Would only work if you were already in a relationship with them. Otherwise you look like the first date wacko pulling out a wedding ring at the coffee table.

• If you say that in the first conversation no, that would seem odd to them.

I think the correct way of phrasing it is that you are looking for things with the 'potential to be serious' not just dating casually.