Was it a date or just hanging out?

Soo I met this guy a few months ago at work and we flirt all the time during work. He texts me about as much as I text him. He usually calls me tootz or sugar. We both find each other attractive. I've hung out with him a few times before but with other friends around. This time I suggested we hang out, we picked a day and then the day before he texted me asking what we should do. We decided to go to Dave and Busters and I no I shouldn't have, but I asked if I should invite the others. He told me to do whatever I wanted. So I showed up by myself. He eventually asked me where the others were and I told him I felt like bugging him myself that evening. And he seemed completely fine with that. We had a good night, he tickled me and poked me all night. He gave me a piggy back ride across the parking lot because my foot is broken lol. We went into walmart and played with the Halloween stuff because we both love the holiday. Then we just chilled in the parking lot for a fews hours talking and play fighting, he hugged me a few times, mentioned how blue my eyes are, and stuff like that. I don't know if it was a date or us just hanging out. He flirts with me a lot but I can't gage how he is with others because I only work with him, he doesn't have a fb, and I don't know his friends. We have a ton in common but he is also different than me too. He's 24 and I'm 20. I'm in college and he works as security full time. He is a bit more rebellious than me but I don't judge him for that. I really do like him. I was wondering if that was a date or just hanging out? and how I could get this to go somewhere

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Go with d tym I think this is d best thing you can do now.let hin decide.nay b he is also confused. B positive and approaching with him