Should I text him first?

A few months ago I met a guy at a club, and we exchanged numbers. We texted every day, but when he found out that I'm going to Europe for 3 months, he ended the conversation with an 'enjoy Europe.' I recently came back, and I was wondering should I text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not?...everything was cool, but you were going away for a few months, so he may have just been giving both of you space while you were out of the country and so far away from each other. If all your texting before you spilled about the European trip was progressive, like it might be going somewhere, why not text him that you're back, but keep it simple, and like checking in on him to see what's up. If he doesn't respond or gives you a short impersonal reply, let it go, he has probably moved on. No harm, no foul. If you think you liked the guy, it's worth a shot to see. Just letting him know you're back doesn't hurt anything.

What Guys Said 15

• if you want to text him yes text him

• Yes.

You were the one who went to Europe for 3 months, you're going to know a lot better than him when you get back from Europe.

• He probably thought you were just some dumb bitch that didn't like him anymore so made an excuse to go to `Europe` in an effort to get him to not talk to you. I wouldn't text him, guys can easily get the wrong impression and he could really hate you or feel nothing for you now and won't you be sad if he forgot all about you.

• Yep.. text him, that is, if you want to see what he's up to and see if he's worth your time. He may not know you are back. Or whether you even remember him after your trip. Just a quick text to say "Hi. I'm back. How have you been?" would be fine. See where it takes you, and be prepared for him to reply honestly. It can't hurt.

• Sure, why not. Just send a text saying hey, what's up, or whatever you usually write as a beginning text.

• why shouldn't you?

• Duh, you want to talk, so talk. He can't read your mind.

• he won't know you're back, if you don't...girls sometimes forget it's OK to chase us a little bit. If he wants to answer, he'll answer. You just have to take a chance

• Absolutely

• Yes give it a try, it won't hurt texting him.

• Sure ! Go for it!

• Sure, text him.

• Of course. Why not?

• Yes of course you should silly :)

You won't know if the situation has changed if you don't do it.

• yes,you should

What Girls Said 0