Have you ever dated as a threesome? Not in terms of a sexual encounter, but just a 'date?'

I used to do this as a teenager, and even later on a couple of occasions. The girls were so surprised I'd arrange such an outing, but I always enjoyed it. There was so much less pressure in that situation, and we all enjoyed ourselves more than on most 'traditional' dates.

This is really a dating question;' I shouldn't have used the word threesome?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once went out with 2 of my father's employees. One was gay and the other was married (unhappily). We all went to a gay club and I got so f***ed up. We all went home and both really liked me. As I sat on the couch to undress and have some fun I passed out. Next morning we all woke up and it was awkward but I guess it would of been more awkward if I didn't pass out lol

What Girls Said 2

• i would interpret it as friends only. if you aren't hoping to get them into bed are you just making it a contest? a date is supposed to lead somewhere. I think it would just cause competition. personally I think it's counteractive as anything but friendship.

• Maybe a little competition is involved, isn't that just so fun?

• for you maybe. however, as a female I would offer that if a guy did that I would think he's a total player. if the second girl was my friend it would probably ruin our friendship too so I would just say let the other girl have him.

• Friends out? Sure

A real date? Ew. I'd feel incredibly uncomfortable and disposable seeing how I am out with a guy for whose attention I have to compete on the date itself.

The girl would hate my guts as it always goes with female rivalry, even though she would appear to act nice. So that would add to the horribleness of the whole thing.

The guy would only seem like a sleaze to me since going out with two girls instead of one, seems like him feeding his ego first and actually dating second. There is plenty to do already when you're with one person on a date.

What Guys Said 5

• were you attempting to hopefully make it with one or the other of them or was it mostly just sort of a no strings outing of three people?

• Just a get-to-know-you situation, but of course I had fantasies.

• Yes, now that I'm married, I don't miss the dating game, but these group 'dates', I do miss the fresh and honest interaction there that you don't often get with couples 'dating.'

• Can you please rate the question?

• I think most people would ... if they didn't know the person well ... interpret it as no longer being a 'date' and just hanging out as friends.

• it's a hybrid situation..yes it's relaxed like a get together with friends, but since I invited them on a 'date', there's still the romantic aspect to it, and the conversation tended to be about our feelings about each other

Now that I'm married, I don't miss 'dating', but I do miss these times I was on a 'date' with two girls...

• Nah I've always been a one woman guy, I have never felt the need to try and date as a threesome.

• Sometimes I miss it myself, not that there was ever any question of these outings leadng to any sexual 'threesome.'

• I hope your threesome date ended in a threesome in bed.

• I used threesome, my mistake, the question got put in the wrong section, and people are thinking about a sexual threesom--I'm talking about a typical date, but with 3 people.

• I went on a couple dates like this where the girl brought her friend (another girl)...

One of the dates was a total bust, but the date other worked out quite well ;)... but no threesome per se ;(

• Yes, I found that these situations generally were better than couple dating, since things were more relaxed and obviously there wan't going to be a big grope session at the end...at least, probably not!

• Can you rate the question Mike?

• Already did ;)