Should I keep my girlfriend or not?

Well I'm a disc jockey I see over 2,500 faces per night and well I broke the number one rule dnt take a girl home that you met in the club and not only we ended up dating and its going on our 2nd or 3rd month she's mad cool good wiith my family but she dated and had sex with my brothers friend and well lets just say my girl likes to party all the time go threw her phone ex's in her photos in contacts pictures of d***s and strippers dnt knw what to do should I stop before it gets to serious

Most Helpful Guy

• fLol, that's why there are such rules, and in show biz, I suppose those rules are even more applicable! a lot of ditzy type girls, I would think, although I'm not in show biz...

She sounds like nothing but trouble, and I'd get clear of her before you find out too much more.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• i'd be very concerned that she still has all those pics and has so many. doesn't sound like she's a chick to get serious with.

• Did you check the date on the pics?