2nd Date: Should I kiss her? I don't know what she expects.

Ive known this girl for a month or so. We went on our first date last week, and it went really well. She would put her head on my shoulder when I put my arm around her, and at the end of the night I kissed her on the cheek. Does she want/expect me to kiss her (lips) on our second date this weekend? she's sweet but hard to read. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy kissed me on the cheek the first date and did not kiss me on the lips on the second I would friend zone him. Sweet girls have hormones too. the worst she can do is back away but I doubt she'd do that if she likes you enough to go on 2 dates with u

What Girls Said 1

• No you should not on the second date. But rather you kiss her on cheek and forehead. It will give her a signal that you want more and if she also wants it then she will give you certain signals to make you actual move on third date.

What Guys Said 2

• I tend to kiss on the first date, or sometimes I can kiss before that which leads to getting a first date... I think if you go a bit slow girls are more tolerant so long as they know you're capable or you're showing interest in them. If you seem a bit distant and you aren't making moves she'll probably see it as lack of chemistry.

• You're better off kissing her than not. Honestly, I go for a kiss on the first date if possible too unless I can tell she is definitely not interested or I am not interested in her.

I've had random reactions to this ranging from butterflies(from kissing on the lips) in her stomach to kissing a girl on the cheek and her getting adamant about it.

If she gets offended, she can f*** off. She's not worth your time.