I'm curious, have I been playing "hard to get"?

I was wondering... have I been playing hard to get ? I always show unconditional love and affection to women and I even buy them lots of stuff but I always let them make the first move and I always talk about dates with girls and then talking about the dates not going well. the girl that I have a crush on seems to be more and more interested in me every day and always is wanting to spend time with me in public and she expresses and tells me that she loves me more than I know all the time. every time I would talk about finding a date, she would seem kind of sad but still happy I was able to find a date and then when I tell her the date I went on didn't end well, she seems to be releaved and continues to tell me she loves me and cares a lot about me.

I can tell she likes me and I like her too but I would like to know if I

Played a success full game of hard to get and if so should I ask her out now ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, ASK HER OUT!There's only so much a girl will put up with, if you don't make a move sooner or later she may move on. It sounds like you've got a great girl there, if she smiles when you tell her about dates, she probably wants you to be happy regardless of wether its with her. She's a catch, snag her before someone else does.

What Girls Said 3

• Why would you play hard to get with someone who likes you ?

• To be honest I don't know my self. A friend of mine suggested that I try that because if I did then she would be more and more interested in me. And she does. I only played hard to get because I heard that she has a boyfriend but she shows that she's really into me, but she's only said something about a boyfriend once and she never said a name or what he's like. Her Facebook shows pictures of a boyfriend from 2 and a half years ago. That is the lengthy reason why I am playing hard to get...

• If a girl is easily poached from her current boyfriend she will be exactly the same if she winds up with you.

• You've waited this long, yes.

• Ask her out!

What Guys Said 1

• "have I been playing hard to get ?" > "have I ... ?" > If you're unaware of your own behavior you may be an idiot.

• I did not mean to put that question in there, it was a mistake... don't pay attention to that question, I am aware of my behavior.

and...

I AM NO IDIOT! I have an Iq of 150 so I am perfectly aware of my own behavior and more!

so if you are going to resort to calling me an idiot or other names that have no need to be said, then shut your mouth!

• Haha, oh ... Oh well. It's good for you.