How to know if a busy female friend likes you/want to date you?

How to know if an extremely busy woman likes you? How would you know

0|1
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If she works a double shift but still agrees to hang out with you afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if she texts you promptly but can't make time for you but is excited to hear from you , displaying with asking questions or using ! in text mesages?

What Girls Said 3

• she will def make time for you to go out on a date with you or pick up your calls and reply to your texts promptly!

0|0
    0|0
    • what if she texts you promptly but can't make time for you but is excited to hear from you , displaying with asking questions or using ! in text mesages?

• well then that def means she is really busy but she is def into you and would like to hear more from your side! you just need to patient!

• if she likes you, she would try to squeeze in anytime she has to spend with you! then BINGO

0|0
    0|0

• if she treats you differently than other guys if she's interested in the things you say or do, if when you flirt with her she doesn't mind it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She makes time for you, even if she is busy.

Simple example:

M: Want to go out on Saturday?

F:I had plans to go to a wedding, but I guess you and me could do something!

0|0
    0|0