Girls would you date a guy younger than you?

Even if he was just 3-4 months younger would you still date him? Also, if this was in school he would be in the year below but now as you took a gap year you are in the same year group as him.

What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd always said no.. Then I met this really lovely guy and completely fell for him - I knew he was at uni (as am I) so I didn't think anything of it.

We'd met up a few times and it was only after adding him on Facebook that I found out his age. I'm 22 (almost 23) and he's 20. It bothered me a little at first, but after a month or so together I stopped thinking about it. We get on absolutely great, we've been together a while now - I love him to bits and I know he loves me too.. Who cares about a couple of years?

If I'd of worried about that I could've lost a really great guy.

• That's great of you to see someone for who they are and not things that don't matter. +1

• Thankyou =)

What Girls Said 7

• I went out with a guy who was a couple months younger than me but we went to different schools so the year gap in school wasn't a problem. A couple months was nothing.

I currently go out with a guy who is over a year younger than me (he's recently turned 17 and I'm 18. We have to go through a few months where it appears that I'm 2 years older than him, so when he was 16, I was 18!). I went after him because he's the man of my dreams. :D He treats me like a queen, he has the exact looks that I go for in a guy and he's just perfect. So the age was just a small drawback which didn't bother neither of us. :3

• In the situation of mentality, my boyfriend is actually pretty mature for his age but we both can be immature at times for a bit of fun. :) We're perfect for each other.

• i have dated a boy just 2 weeks younger than me, same age so to speak

that was awkward, girls are always mentally older than boys,

so my answer is NO, never do that again

until you express yourself in a high maturity character, but this rarely happens

i do attracted to guys who are few years older than me, like at least 3-5 years

recently I was attracted to a guys 10 years older

• My boyfriend is a year and a half younger than me and we've been together almost a year and a half. Yea he's immature sometimes but its fun to be immature at times. If you like him age shouldn't matter at all

• Heck yeah, hahaha, my boyfriend is 3 years younger than I am, I am 18, and he is 15... since I have graduated, I see him on Saturdays.

• well if the differnece was small I wouldn't mind.

• 3 or 4 months is nothing try 5 to 10 years younger.

• Months? Yes

Years? No

What Guys Said 2

• Some girls will. All my former-girlfriends were older than I am. And not just months, my last Girlfriend was 3 years older than me.

• Oh definitely...

I've had an equal amount of girls who were older than me (up to 10 years older than me), and an equal amount of girls who were younger than me (nearly 10 years younger than me)...

So don't worry - it's all good.