Asking a girl on a date. How to get over my anxiety?

I really like this girl who is in the board of my study union. we have had some small conversations, and found we are from the same region, have similar interests. Last week we had a white-tie ball, we were there both without date. We tried to talk and dance a bit. (Tried, cause I can't hear a thing with loud music, and I have the dancing skills of a sledgehammer)

Well, It is my second study, so I am 3 years older than her. And this is the first time in 3 years I would like to ask someone out on a date. do you have any tips? Girls; how can I melt her heart? Guys; how to get over my anxiety?

What Girls Said 1

• well you just have to know that she might say yes but that its not the end of the world. you put more importance becuase you will be he one getting rejected but when you reject soeone you don't really think of it as a big deal. so think about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Accept the fact that she's probably going to reject you. The average guy is rejected by around ten to twenty girls for every one girl who says yes. Harden yourself emotionally.