How much do you girls care about what your gfs think about the guy you're dating?

Should we make an effort to impress them when you introduce us? Or do you appriciate it more when we fully focus on you don't care about how they see us.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's weird because every guy that has ever like me has tried to get to me through my friends or increase his chances by making a good relationship with my best friends.

It greatly increases his chances if my friends really like him, if they can see he really likes me then :) I'm especially happy.

If they didn't like him and I adore him then their opinion doesn't count anymore, that maybe is mean but it is my life in the end.

I think that my sister is the best person for a guy to go and befriend (if he wants to) simply because my sister isn't a ninny, and I greatly respect her opinion of my partner.

You should go for it ...because in my experience when my sister didn't like a guy he usually screwed up soon after but if she really liked him...he made me so happy.

Don't be fake ...but try.

What Girls Said 7

• It is so important to me that he makes an effort with my friends. My friends and him are two of the biggest aspects in my life and I don't want to have to keep them separate, if they get on well and like each other I can bring him to more social gatherings and my friends won't resent me for spending time with him.

• Impress them? no.

But Yes, it is very important that our best friend and boyfriend get along.

• a lot. but only on my closest friends.

• You should never have to TRY to impress anyone, just try to get along with them. Its true that her friends might notice things about you that she doesn't, but if you have nothing to hide you have no problem.

• I don't want my boyfriend impressing my friends, since he doesn't really even try to impress me. If my boyfriend is hurting me in any way, then my friends won't like him, but if he treats me right, then my friends will like him. It doesn't matter if they met him or not. If my boyfriend doesn't like my friends, he doesn't tell me. I showed him a picture of my best friends new haircut, and he said, "I don't like it... but I'm not saying anything against your friend"... but I don't really hang out with my friends that often, I hang out with my boyfriend more... I like my boyfriends attention, my friends don't really get involved that much in my other relationships, only for advice and their opinions.

• look well put together and nice. but more importantly, be nice to her friends without flirting with them and be nice to your girlfriend. we do value what our girlfriends think because usually when they all think he is a jerk they are right.

• My friends opinion matters

Boys come and go

But friends are always there

What Guys Said 1

• It does and it doesn't.

What I mean is depends on the reason.

If it's something petty, like he wears weird shoes, IMO that's bad.

If they see something bad in terms of his attitude, then yes.