Is it just me or are there no gorgeous beautiful woman on POF?

Because I can't find any and I get barely any views.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it just me or are there NO gorgeous beautiful woman on POF?

It's not just who I doubt gorgeous beautiful gals go on POF no different than how some gals I know whined about how there are no gorgeous handsome men on POF also understandable as I doubt such guys go on POF.

What Girls Said 7

• I am sure there are but not many.Try other dating sites but keep in mind the more good looking the people on the site,the more competition you will face.

• It's highly probable that the guys and girls who go to websites like those are less attractive and struggle with dating in real life. While I've never been on there you're likely correct.

• i think you are being too picky.

• You have high standards

• Considering how looks are clearly your top priority, I struggle to think what kind of girl would even WANT a guy like you.

• so your saying I should be more like you

• Meaning what?

• Go on beautifulpeople.com if you want good-looking women. Although it depends on if you're attractive as well. You have to get voted in. It's the only online dating site you'll find only good-looking people. POF is for ugly people (totally including myself because I'm the ugliest woman on the planet) and average people. Not good-looking people.

• Keep searching

They are out there

• LOL ... are you on POF?

What Guys Said 6

• POF works but my success are so damn low in numbers, its insignificant to even say I'm successful with the site.

POF is just like fishing in real life. Keep throwing the bait, and wait till a fish catches your bait. And what I mean by that is, keep messaging the girls, until one will eventually reply and agree with meet up with you.

Its not a game of cat and mouse, its a game of patience.

• as one anon girl said below, try beautifulpeople.com. Th quality of women (looks-wise) is better because you have to be voted in to join the site based on your attractiveness. I got on the site some time ago but I don't use it. I was just curious to see the kind of women that were able to get on there.

• A paid dating site IMO will have better looking people in general...just my hypothesis. :-P

• Maybe you have really high expectations.

• If your on a dating site you shouldn't be picky

• They're out there. Maybe there's just none where you live.