Its been half a year, should I text him when I get back?

Met this guy three days before summer break. We had the most amazing chemistry the two times we hung out, like just talking for hours! Right after I hung out with him the second time (just before I got on my plane) he texted me that he "enjoyed hanging out me, that I was amazing, and if he could text me to hangout next semester". Unfortunately I wasn't going to be at school in the fall so I told him "no, but how about in the spring when I get back" to which he replied "that sounds awesome, I'll look forward to it."

He hasn't texted me all summer. Should I still text him when I get back in January? or was he just being polite? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would do it so I don't regret not doing it but I wouldn't get my hopes up. but since he said the thing about seeing each other on September I hink you have a good chance.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I think that's an opportunity for you to check out what s going on whith him and what xas the factor of letting him off these whole period , then its gonna be a suitable way to reach his mind Again or may be his heart , who knows! Yet youonly have to focus in your potential! Then keep hopeful and I totally think you should text him just so he knows that you are still existing and somebody is thinkig if him :) Go ahead ! You have nothing to fear !

• Like everyone said, text him but don't expect anything.

• yes just to get it out of your head

• you can text him but don't expect anything

• It doesn't hurt to send a quick text

Just don't get your hopes up about this guy