Need some ideas for a first date?

Hey, does anyone have any good ideas for a first date that won't be awkward or cheesy. Basically I met this girl in a bar and got her number. We've called each other a few times and agreed to do something next week. We're both early 20s, therefore legal to drink in my country, and don't know each other at all really. Just trying to think of something fun we can do to break the ice but don't want to do something like dinner as that seems a lot of pressure. Any ideas would be very welcome :-) thanks

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You could go for lunch, see a movie, go bowling, see a show or concert.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cheers for the suggestions, really looking for something where we can get to know each other a bit so lunch may be another good shout

What Girls Said 5

• Try going to see a movie.Maybe get some ice-cream afterwards?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock climbing, mini golf, bowling, apple picking, any sport that is not to demanding ... So you can grab coffee afterward. That way, you get a chance to connect a little at first by getting a little competitive and later you can relax and talk :)

0|0
    0|0
  • a modern art museum would be cool

0|0
    0|0
  • bike rides, or active things so you can touch each other instead of fighting to ge tthe balls for a kiss afer an awkward dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haunted house

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Take her out to a fancy restaurant. I mean a really classy place not your local trough. Tell her she can order whatever she likes, and you yourself do the same. When the check comes shout "OPPOSITE DAY!" and chuck it in her face and run.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are the attractions in your area?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lots of clubs, pubs, cinemas, shopping centers. There's also a beach nearby but its down to under 10degC outside at this time of year and have rain most of the week so that's pretty much out.

• Show All
    • There's not much in terms of Halloween events going on, although that does sound like a really good idea. There's a couple of comedy gigs on so could maybe head to bar before that or something. Really want to do something that gives us a chance to chat a bit and get to know one another

• Comedy is a good way too, I think, because smiles and laughter loosen people up! It's just a question of humor; I'd hate for you to find that you two have incompatible humor on the first date but hell if it's a generic person they should find generic things that people find funny, funny. You're good! Do it. Ironically you solved your problem on your own.

• bar, restaurant, the park, any place in which both of you can talk/get to know each other.

0|0
    0|0