Is their something wrong upstairs with her?

Ok I dated this girl off and on from maybe start of June or so until just recently. She was a blast when we first started dating and her and I had a ton of fun. We weren't friends before we dated, in face it was kind of a blind date type situation so I talked to her on the phone a little bit before, but the first time I ever met her was on our first date.

We had a couple really great dates and I stayed at her place for the night after one. After that she freaked out that we were moving too fast and decided we shouldn't talk anymore. Since then we have gone from no talking for a couple weeks at a time to talking again like 3 times. The last time she stood me up on a date and then ignored me for a couple weeks just to text me out of the blue later on acting like nothing had happened.

She then started flirting with me big time, and I started flirting with her back, and then she got mad and told me that she "Just wants to be friends with me." That was it. She then invited me to lunch, and said the lunch was as "just friends, that's it". After that she sent me texts calling me her favorite, saying she couldn't wait to see me all dressed up fancy coming from work and that she called me cute and all sorts of stuff I thought was really flirty. Day of the lunch, she texts me right before I was gonna leave "You are going to hate me..." I said "Why?" and her response was just "Meh". I was pissed, but I almost expected it from her at this point. So I told I can't deal with this again.

She texts me like a few hours later that she wants to be just friends with me but got the feeling that I wanted more and she can't see me until I promise we are just friends. I told her that she was the one flirting with me and sending mixed signals and that we were never "just friends" and I don't think I could go from feelings for her to just friends, she again goes hours without responding.

She then sends me these two weird texts back to back. "I don't know.." and then she sends me "Wait until you get to know me better. You won't like me anymore" I said what does that mean and she responded "IDK". She then asked to re-schedule our lunch for Monday. I said no because I was busy.

First why is she trying so hard to be just friends with me? Who wants to be friends with exes, especially ones who weren't friends with before and who you have had rocky relationship with recently. And second what the heck is up with ignoring me and then texting me weeks later like nothing happened? She has done it twice now. And third what the heck were those last two texts she sent me?" She is trying hard to be friends with me and then tells me "wait until you get to know me better. You won't like me anymore" and then doesn't explain it. What the heck?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she has self esteem problems and is insecure

What Girls Said 4

• well it sounds liek she fell for you hard. She didn't talk to you for a couple weeks to try to get over you. I don't get the trying to be freidns except for her thinking she can try to have a relationship later on. Only time I try to stay friends is if I was freinds before or I will she the ex and don't want it to be awkward.

answer mine please!

• She has kind of already changed her tune and I think she wants to date me again

• she is insecure like all hte other girls toldyou

• i think she doesn't want to fall in love with you. she's insecure

• she must be scared and insecure os she tried to forget about her feelings.

What Guys Said 0