When should he be texting me?

Ok so I met a guy at my cousins over the weekend. Me and a friend wanted to go to a haunted house and he heard we were going and got all excited so we invited him to go with us. he met us there and he really was not feeling well but stayed with us anyway. When we were in line to get in he kept touching my arm or I got cold and he offered be his sweatshirt. the whole time he was holding our hands because we were bugging out. At the end we went to a bar and he payed for drinks and we got a little touchy like our bodys up against each others and than obviously we were **** blocked by my friend. He walked me back to my dorm we talked for a little and his hands were on my waist and mine were on his than we stood up so I put mine around his neck just because it was the most comfortable and he was talking so I looked up at him adn then he like stopped nad he made goes is this the part of the date where it gets awkward and I was like yeah! lol I didn't even know he considered it a date

anyway now what?

I know I should be waiting for him to text me but how long would a guy usually wait to text a girl after this type of thing

Most Helpful Guy

• just send him a text with some random activity:

"I just spilled my dogs water bowl..."

"Do you think people still watch sponge bob?"

Or be more straight up like:

HI =D

Hows life?

What would you do for a klondike bar?

*It doesn't matter what you send - yall are past the "game" phase and in a whole new level since your already touching each other. You want to text him? He wants to text you too, send him a text right now. Ask when you can have anther shot at a Awkward date? lol that would be cute

• so he just texted me telling me he is still not feeling well, after we are done talking today how long should I wait like how many days to text him so he knows I am interested but doesn't think I'm coming on to strong'?

• ok so I met a guy on shabbat at my cousins, me and my friend were guna go on a walk and we invited him we tlked the whole walk basically and during lunch. We told him we were going to a haunted house and he got all excited so we invited him to go with us he came and he wasn't feeling well at all his stomach was really hurting him anyway he walked me abck to school and the whole time in the haunted house he was holding my hand and on the walk back I was wearing his sweatshirt because I was cold he baug

• Certainly sounds like he really is sick, and yall are going to be just fine :) whatever frequency your texting him at/however you are finding ways to hangout with him - its all appears to be working in my book

Best of luck to you :)

What Guys Said 1

• why are you waiting on him when you are interested?

• maybe later tonight text him hoping he is feeling better. in a couple days you should def call/talk to him

What Girls Said 3

• just text hi yourself

• well just text him t hang out, but don't over text him without somehing worthy to share with him. texting is not for converstions. even if lot of people seem to think of that. I mean you can have conversations ith people you actually know or aren't attracted to ut it shouldn't be the same with crushes.

• well I would just go to a party or something with my frineds and then invite him like an hour before you go to the party so its like you are interested becuase you are inviting him but not with that much anticipation so its not to blunt.

• Why don't you text him first instead of waiting