What dating-league do you think you belong to? The upper or lower league?

What dating-league do you think you belong to? The upper league or lower league?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the lower leagues. I have looks going for me, but unfortunately it takes more than that to be successful with girls. Namely, the ability (and motivation) to be outgoing enough, interesting enough, and worthwhile enough for them to consider you a good catch lol

I'm an introvert and so my social skills aren't the same as what most other people's are. I'm fine with that because I behave with what's comfortable for me, but it's not the most alluring trait in a person to be withdrawn and introspective.

What Girls Said 8

• A league of my own. I don't judge things by leagues.

• Hm, idk. I think I belong to the slight upper league. Not the highest, but still fairly high, I guess. Not based on looks, but based on my personality and my independence.

• Dont believe in leagues too...if you like the person you just like him or her..

• Ive been told I have a cute face and I'm pretty athletic but I'm also kinda shy and quiet around guys so I'd say lower

• upper if I had to chose

• I don't really believe in leagues

• wait..there are leagues?

• idk...I tend to like the nerdy type and they always like me back. Then people tell me I could do way better, but I still like them.

What Guys Said 9

• Lower...

• I don't believe in leagues, it's nothing but an excuse not to approach somebody that you want to approach. If I did believe in leagues, I'd say lower but I deserve much better thus I am single.

• Due to my current lack of success in the illustrious dating world, I'd rank lower.

• Lowest league xP

• I have no idea

• upper league

• Probably the lowest league, based on the fact that I've never had a girlfriend at 24.

• I'm in a league of my own

• hmm good question. I'd say closer to the lower league than the upper when it comes to looks. Where personality is concerned, maybe closer to upper. So if one was the lowest league and 5 was the highest, I think a 3 would be a good description of myself =)