Is it wrong for a girl to initiate a date?

So I have been talking to a guy for about a week or two and we had our first date on Friday, we played some pool and it was very nice and chill and flirty. Later that night I went to his place and we cuddled and watched a movie and we kissed.

Next morning he texts me good morning :) and I take that as a good sign, but the only thing that was annoying me was that he replied to my texts late, he took long time.. and last thing he texted me was " what are your plans today" and I replied but he didn't awnser me

than today he asked me again "what are your plans for today" and I replied with telling I'm meeting a girlfriend and hitting the gym but didn't ask him back.. to act a bit busy

and then I wrote him on Facebook "hey hows it going, and he said its going good on my way home , you ? and I said I'm meeting a friend today, and he only said oki :)"

So is he interested in me ? and is it okay for me to write him

"good morning :) wondering if you want to get togheter someday this week, have a nice day at work :)"

is that OK ? or does it seem needy ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure he is into you and is just shy. It sounds kinda like how I would awkwardly start things.

Nothing at all wrong with the girl making the first move. I technically asked my first girlfriend on the date, though I wasn't 100% sure it was a date. It became pretty clear though when she brought up the subject of kissing at the end of the date. Lol, it's great she did, because I'm too shy to have made the first move. Sounds like your guy might be too. I'd text him. It's only as needy as you make it. After all, it wouldn't seem needy if he texted that to you, so why would it if done the other way around? :)

What Guys Said 8

• Not at all! When it comes to anything in life you have to take the initiative if you really desire something. If you don't then somebody else will. That's true for relationships or anything else we really want.

• I swear, if I see another stupid question like this pop up again... I'll have to report it lol... Seriously - these "is it wrong for a girl" questions are almost as annoying as the penis size questions...

It's 2013 - there's nothing "wrong" or "inappropriate" for a girl to do these days ;)

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

• nope

• I don't see any problem with it

• Of course not silly, it's more flare when a girl initiates a date in my opinion.

• If it were wrong lesbians sure would be stuck.

• It is great as a shy guy I am shy about meeting women so having a girl intimating a date is great.

• I never read most of what you posted but I think girls should be able to set up a date and everything because a relationship should be 50/50.

• plz read all :(

• I think it's okay to contact him and say morning first. he might be thinking you didn't enjoy your time together sense you are always busy. maybe asking him on a date and setting up a time and place would be a good way to show you did have fun. even if he says he's busy it'll let him know you are interested.

What Girls Said 6

• No, it's completely fine. Go for it.

• Yes, it's okay to ask. Is it me, or are you're playing hard to get ?. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. But at this moment, at his highest, he is initiating dates with you so that tells me that he is in fact interested. You don't want to appear as if you are too busy to hang out. He might slowly lose interest...

So yeah, send the good morning message and ask him out.. :-) Won't seem needy. Good Luck.

• Don't over think, it's only been two weeks, It's good to know you do want to see him again. Call him if you want. Chances are he might be wondering his you are interested or not so ht him up.

• Nothing wrong just do it

• nope that's what I do

• no, it isn't go for it