Will she cheat again?

I had a little fling with a girl about 6 months ago... And we exchanged more texts than I can count, she failed to mention she was engaged. She pushed away after awhile and I had no idea why. Well, I found out eventually about her being engaged. And I got a little upset with her for stringing me along, and we didn't end it amicably... So a few months go by and the whole time we see each other at school frequently, but we don't even make eye contact. Its weird, we just pretend the other person isn't there. To be honest I am scared of her, I liked her very much, and when sh*t went downhill we said mean things to each other.

Any way, the other day I happened to see her in every room I went into that day at school. I would sit down and she would come walking in not long after me. It was like she was following me. And when I got home I had a notification that she accepted my FB friend request I sent her a few months ago! I was like wtf?!

Its obvious she wants my attention, I Haven't messaged her, I am waiting to see her in person to take the next step. My question is if she did it once(cheated) will she be willing to do it again? And how do I talk to her? I know I have to be the one to say something first. Or she will "show up" everywhere and not say peep. We have been awkward to each other for months. Not one word has been spoken between us, just some angry drunk texts...

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically she didn't cheat on you, she cheated on her soon to be husband.

If someone could withhold something so important from you..it's hard to gain that trust back.

I wouldn't talk to someone that lied about being married , that's one of the biggest things you can lie about.

What Girls Said 5

• why woulod you want to start something with a liar..she was dishonest and you had to find out ...no,she may do it again.

• don't need to read this... I would never be with someone after they cheat on me...

• You haven't mentioned her breaking up with her fiancĂ©, so I'm going to assume she's still engaged. LEAVE IT. And while I don't think that 'once a cheater, always a cheater' is necessarily accurate, the fact that she cheated while ENGAGED rather than only in a relationship is a bigger deal. She clearly isn't keen on serious commitment.

• drop her. if she hasn't spoken with you directly, don't trust it

• I think it is really hard to get your trust back but it could happen, she could learn not to cheat again

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, of course she will cheat again, and not just with you! She will also cheat ON you without a second thought...she sounds flaky and unstable, refusing ot talk, but actually following you around.

I'd stay away from her. I can see why yu are scared of her, and I think that's wise!

• Depends how she feels, some people will do it once, enjoy it and eventually do it again... others will do it and feel overwhelming guilt and try to vow not to do it again. Although I personally believe if someone has cheated they're still pretty susceptible to doing it again, especially from some of the things I've seen.