When did you get your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

And why do some people so easily find someone while others (like myself) have never been in a real relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• To have a real relationship, you first need to get clear on --- what do you want, what kind of guy, what kind of relationship...ect.

Don't see yourself through other people's eyes. Wondering why they APPEAR to have a real relationship just makes you crazy because there are so many variables.

Focus on what you want, with clarity. Don't focus on the absence of what you want. Like driving a car or riding a bike, you end up where your attention is. Best of luck !

What Guys Said 2

• At 18, first year university.

• I would have to know you to know why you did not have a relationship

• 7th grade haven't had a legit once since

What Girls Said 5

• I was 12 years old. Some people are more outgoing and approachable.

• Your only 16 there's tons of time!

Im just now getting into my first real relationship and I'm almost 20. Your not far behind at all.

• at 14 when I was in secondary school and it was the worst relationship

• I was 17 years old although I'd say real relationship for the relationship I'm in just now as its 100% serious and I got into the relationship I'm in just now at 19. Some people find boyfriends because they flirt and some are just shy and find it harder. I'm an attractive girl but I'm shy with guys I'm not sure how to flirt, I get lots of attention from men asking for my number and so on but that's it, if I was to flirt back I'd say I may get somewhere.

Just wait your time to find a boyfriend, and believe me don't rush into anything, I highly regret having sex with the first boyfriend who messed me around, I thought I was inlove with him but I wasnt, so wait and your time will come. Just enjoy your freedom and have some great nights out in the mean time youve got all the time in the world to find your first boyfriend. :) x

• my first boyfriend? well yea I've dated guys, but I've never been in a serious relationship... it just didn't feel right with those guys... and now that I think I've found the right guy I actually want to try a relationship with, he doesn't want anything serious right now, seeing as he's about to graduate in two weeks :(