My boyfriend has been avoiding me, help?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 months now and our relationship is good. He's 14 years older and we are long distance. The first two months were good till about till last week. We always talk and FaceTime since it's the only way to communicate, but now he doesn't talk to me and doesn't text me back at all. I always called he just ignored. I felt like a one way conversation. Then I felt that he meet someone new. He finally texted me back on Friday saying he wasn't with another girl he just stressed and tired and that he misses me. Once again he just stopped completely till last night when I was desperate enough to ask my cousins girlfriend to to text him. He responded to her, I'll be honest I was mad he rather talk to a stranger than me. She asked him if he was single and he said yes but he's talking to someone else she asked how old she is he's said 24. I was heartbroken. I felt like he didn't want me and he moved on.i also messaged his sister asking if she's heard of him and I was worried Because he wasn't communicating with me. This morning I woke up to a text saying "Goodmorning I'm OK I just don't feel like not talking to anyone. My sister call me at work she said you message her. But I'm OK. But I'm OK you don't need to worry. " I told him "I do worry Ramil. I like you. I just don't know why you have Been ignoring me. If you are going through anything that's why you have a girlfriend. To help you. Tell me Do you want me as a girlfriend be honest. And he just said " I just need to be alone rite now sorry" what does this mean? Is he done with me? I'm so confused right now I feel like I just lost someone good. Help me

Thank you guys does that really did help me I'm not talking to him I made a decision to break up with him. I just don't know exactly what to do. I wish I understood why he did this to me

Most Helpful Guy

• you're being played. that's the short and sweet. he's talking to or seeing someone else. he'll give you lip service so that you won't completely write him off but otherwise he's more or less a ghost.

Does he just want to be alone right now? yes until whatever other girls he is pusuring falls through and then he'll probably come back

Is he done with you? he's done being a good guy but again if the other situations fall through he'll probably come back

why continue pursuing someone who says he's single (despite being your "boyfriend") and is talking to someone else?

you deserve better.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• This guy has not made you a priority...it's obvious his interests lies elsewhere and he's full of sh*t.

Find someone else who will give you the attention and affection that you deserve.

Drop this a**hole...don't call...don't text...don't even think about him.

I have spoken.

• Big age gap and big distance. I would honestly say out of experience leave him to his own divices and if he does really want you he will come after you!