Ladies, if you was on a dating game show & the guy picked you, would you reject him on that show?

Lets say if you went on a dating game show, (as one of the contestants) the guy pick you, then the host of the show showed you a video footage of his embarassing crazy moments, and the host gave you the opportunity to if you still want to date him or call the date off by rejecting him on like TV, would you? Especially if after he saw footage of your dirty embarasing moments and was just a little critical of it, but still in all he did pick you out of the other girls.

My opinion, it would be a mean thing to do by rejecting a date with on live TV.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, no I would't reject him. We all have crazy silly embarrasing moments. lol

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't on TV or not. Everyone has their own embarrassing moments, it doesn't mean that if you know them before you meet someone personally, it makes them unworthy of your attention. I think that everyone deserves to get a chance, as if you didn't know anything about them. Maybe knowing all the bad things before starting something is a good thing...you'll know what to expect from somebody and not be surprised by the things you might not like.

• If he was openly critical about the video (which I assume contains nothing explicit or extremely heinous) then I would reject him for the following reasons:

1) I have no time in my life for hypocrites or people who feel so mighty that they have the right to judge my actions when taken out of context.

2) It's obvious he picked me because I was the best he could get, not what he really wanted. Basically I'd be signing up to play second fiddle until the person he really wanted came around. Not my cup of tea.

If the situations were reversed, I'd totally understand rejection on that basis.

• If the situation was reversed, meaning you'd understand if a guy rejected her on that game show?

• Hell yeah. Gender doesn't make a difference here.

'Hey, so how'd your relationship start?'

'Well, she criticized me on live TV, so I thought why not, let's go out.'

• I agree to reject him publicly like that would be rude. I'd pretend to accept him when the cameras rolled, and then if something had made me want to reject him I'd gently tell him when I knew there were no cameras or mics around.

• No I wouldn't even if I am not attracted to him. I don't want to hurt his pride especially in front of national tv. And if he could accept my embarassing moments he should also be someone worth knowing as he doesn't judge a person. .I wouldn't mind to know him as a friend.

• No, not on TV.

• no

if someone saw my crazy embarrassing moments I'd never get a date lol

What Guys Said 1

• Yep they would... there's a show here where they do that, and they vote right in front of him.

link

• But please tell me you would do the same thing to a girl that pick you after you saw her embarassing crazy footage.

• They might intentionally choose contestants willing to be rude. Any show that is supposed to be even kind of a reality show is likely to me manipulated in some way, if only in choosing contestants who are likely to do what gets ratings.

• Nah it's not really that kind of show... I had a friend who was on it and she isn't the kind of girl to do that. It's more like quiz shows and shows like the x factor which are all rigged here.