Girls, would you consider dating a guy shorter than you?

Hi, I am just curious to know if there are girls who could get attracted to guys who are shorter than them.

• No
  • Yes
I am 5 foot 10 btw.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not really short.

But I am 5'4" and a guy shorter than me would be really...really short for the average height standart...and I am an absolute height snob.

Like there are some guys that would never date a thick girl, I would never date a short guy. It's sexually attractive to me and a man can get extra points for being above 6 feet tall. But that's just me.

What Girls Said 19

• Girls, would you consider dating a guy shorter than you?

No I don't find short guys attractive and I see no reason to date a guy I find unattractive when most likely said guy approached me because he found me attractive. As well as I find height for gals is like age for gals so I'll start considering short guys when I see the vast majority of guys over 30 seeking gals their own age rather than (much) younger...so that means I'll likely indefinitely off the hook.

• I would consider it, but he would have to be super cute or we would really have to connect in some way.

But I usually stick to guys taller than me it's just my preference *shrugs shoulders*

I tried dating a shorter guy that I was friends with in me high and he paraded around bragging like I'm a trophy!

• Maybe.. only because I'm pretty short. He'd have to be a hell of a guy.

• you're not short :O

• not necessarily really...if they don't match the rest of their bodies then they aren't that super appealing. I am not attracted to all taller girls in general.. just some. I was once attracted to 4 foot 11 girl. There is something super sexy about being able to carry her around or overwhelming her with my body. And I know I am not the only guy who think this way .

• 5'10" isn't short for me. I don't think there are guys shorter than me... But I probably wouldn't date him since I'm attracted to tall guys.

• yes. I'm 5'0 though so it's rare to find guys shorter than me. I'm confident in myself and having a guy shorter than me wouldn't bother me at all or make me feel unfeminine. I have dated a guy my height but not shorter before.

• Nope

• I am 5 foot 8, The majority of the women are not taller than 5 foot 10. I just have never really been turned on by much shorter guys. I would date a guy the same height as me but all my former boyfriends have been taller than me.

• I would definitely not. I am already 5'2'' and I wear 5-6 in heels, so I definitely don't want to look like a tower next to him, lol.

• I would, but it'd be a long shot as I'm only 5'1"

• i don't think so, I'm already quite short though so that's not a big deal

but I prefer tall guys

• I have before. He was like 5'5.

To be honest I felt kind of weird . I wanted him to be the one overpowering me not the other way around. I felt emasculating. Would I date a guy under 5'8?... never again. Over? Yes.

• Nope.

• I'm 5 foot 5, and probably wouldn't date anyone shorter then me.

• I am already very short, standing at only 155cm (5'1) so no...

• i dated a guy once that was shorter than me I was 5'5 at the time he was bout 5"2 maybe

• im 6'4'' and have dated guys shorter than me. I have no real height preference :)

• No. I am 5'4. They don't make guys shorter than me where I come from. I'm an oddity, actually. They don't make women shorter than me where I come from. I have a 6'4 female cousin an:P

• honestly I wouldn't like to. It's really unattractive to me. Like even my boyfriends height bothers me at times and he's taller than me but its not a deal breaker cause he's a great guy. I'm 5'4 and he's 5'7 and I go up to his ears. I wish I would be up to his shoulders but its not a big deal. but there are a lot of girls that probably don't care about a guys height. Even if you're 5'4 there are a lot of girls that are shorter than that!

• Yep.

• You're much taller than me.

• I just wanted to ask... sometimes I see a girl who is taller than me and is attractive. But any way . I am attracted to all hights really.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls look for strong, tall, attractive mates. It's an evolutionary response to an old-school physical and geographic deficit. Stronger men equal protection and taller men equal longer range for hunting. Because of childbirth women historically have been home-bound. Is it outdated? Yes. But the old brain and body are stronger than the recent changes in society and technology. The good news is that there are tons of short girls out there, and most will give up heels if they find a good guy of equal height. I wish I could say "I feel you, bro" but I am 6'1.

• The answer is yes. And it doesn't necessarily have to be girls shorter than you are. I've dated girls who are many inches taller than I am. But, these women are comfortable with their femininity and looks. That is a must.

That said, you still need to project confidence and a sense of masculinity. Having high status like a high-paying occupation, money, or sizable social network all help too.

So grab your balls, think of all the good qualities you have, and start talking to women.

• I am 5'10" myself and as much as I would like to say I would date a girl taller than me and given how much I love a women in heels...she would be 4 to 5 inches taller than me...id probably have to pass...

• It depends whether you likes him,if it does,height is not a problem.