Why would somebody call and text at 4am on a Tuesday night?

I got a weird text last night , well didn't see it till the morning and same guy called my parents house at 4 am last night for reasons unexplained .

so I texted him this morning asking what was going on and never got any reasons other than he wouldn't do it again and said have a good day ?

I've been friends with this guy off and on for a while but that was really weird , what do you think cry for attention ? couldn't get to sleep so texting people ? drunk ? an actual emergency ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Booty calling hours. He wanted some ass.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he was depressed or suicidal and needed to talk to somebody about it.

• Booty call?

• its for the d

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he just mis-dialed. I think the content of the text is an important detail.

• the first 2 texts were just really weird and more like he was trying to tell me a joke but it didn't make any sense or wasn't really funny , they were nothing important

• Well I'd chalk it up to he was drunk in that case.

• yeah I'm wondering if that was the case or something along that line , maybe he didn't know what time it was

• Chances are he looked for the wrong person at that time.

• not sure as he called 2 different numbers my cell and parents house , not sure it was a misdial

• well if it's a stalker, report that number to authorities

• this guy is weird he changes his # often , like a few times a year , so you don't know if its his # or not when you get a text cause he changes it so often , he changes it more than anyone else I've ever known