Should I bother continuing to pursue this girl?

I've been seeing a girl for over a month now. We've already been out once, and around 2 weeks later we managed to set a time for a second date (we both have busy schedules). So the day before we're supposed to meet up, she texted me to say she couldn't make it and immediately rescheduled to the day after (Friday). So fast forward to last Friday, I text her to ask if she still wanted to come out, but this time she cancelled without even bothering to reschedule.

What's weird was she was giving off positive signs before, but all of a sudden she just changed. Some of my friends think that I should try and get her to come out again, others say she should come to me.

Should I call it quits or is it worth continuing until I get a definitive yes or no to whether or not she'll end up as my girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were in your position I'd probably move on.

She's giving off mixed signals which suggest that she's not that interested at all.

If she truly was, you wouldn't be posting this question on here.. You'd be balls deep in that ass so to speak.

I think you should cut all contact with her for 2/3 weeks whilst actively meeting other women, and IF she makes contact with you play it cool but don't rush for the date, make her do the work. If she doesn't make contact, then, I dunno? Who the f*** cares?! It isn't going to affect YOU as a person.

• play it cool, don't rush for the date, make her do the work...

follow those instructions at your own peril.

• probably because I'm a FINE specimen of male though

• As an introductory principle into attraction I agree but beyond getting that first date... it's not practical advice.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe everything just cooled down and you need to see her again so you guys will remember how much you like each other

What Guys Said 4

• She was probably feeling the vibe but then you both went and blew it with two weeks of dead space. I get you're busy but that's no excuse. Make the time or don't even bother with women. It demonstrates a lack of commitment and desire even if it's not intentional or true.

That's women for you... they're emotionally needy even if they tell you otherwise...

• my feeling is that she probably has met another guy (or guys) and is gauging her interest in them vs you.

me personally would not keep pursuing her... she needs to show some sign that she holds you in high esteem and is willing to make an effort

• If she continues this pattern, put her on your rear view mirror and move on.

• She did not reschedule a date which suggests that she is not that interested. When a woman is interested, she'll help you get in front of doorbell by making herself accessible to you. In other words, she will put herself in a position to be "caught" by you.

Move on, man.