Online dating, a hit or a miss?

What do you think of online dating do you think it works,my personal opinion of it is you'd have more of a chance getting hit by a bus than meeting your prefect match,i have been on a few dates but they didn't turn out to be what they were meant to basically they where just full of lies have any of yew being on dates from online dating

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like... a crapload of misses with a really small % of getting a hit.

You'll hear more complaints from girls meeting crazy people because they can get a date real fast from them just for looking somewhat decent(or just posting photos in ways to deceive the guy).

I've met a buncha nuts myself on it though as well, and been contacted by married women and engaged women too. I also read profiles where I can spot the liars pretty fast. Girls lie just like the guys. The thing is the girls tend to lie about what they're looking for. They'll claim "I want a nice guy to have a relationship with who treats me right" blah blah blah. But then on the phone they'll tell me how they're looking for a guy with money and how they want to move in with him. Yes I have gotten them to tell me this before even meeting them. It's amazing what I can get a girl to admit to. There's also a lot of single moms trying to move out of their parents' house, so they'll look for a guy who has his own place and go for them.

Most guys though will complain that girls don't reply. The thing is, the guys are just that. Just a guy. Nothing to them. That's it.

What Guys Said 2

• Generally, I'm for it. You do need to meet a lot of people to find some with chemistry, but it does happen. It just requires some dedication and persistence. You'll need some practice to see what works for you. Were I a girl I'd spend more time looking at male profiles and initiating contact rather than just limiting yourself to guys who contact you. A lot of them might just be copy and pasting mass messages to girls. You can learn how to weed out the bad ones. Sometimes it'd be better to give a guy 2-3 dates to see if chemistry can develop if he seems nice enough.

• hit for women

miss for men.

What Girls Said 2

• I met my boyfriend online and we couldn't be any happier together.

• I met my wife online 13 years ago. It was just meant to be, some things are.