Didn't text girl for 2 weeks, & she ended convo with picture message?

Hadnt texted this girl back for like 2 weeks and decided to give her a cold text today and see what her response was. Well we ended up getting into a little bit of a convo, and I told her that I had to go to class, and that we should get together soon. She said "Sounds Great :)" & sent me a picture message of herself (Nothing sexy, just her making a kinda cute funny face). Is this a good sign that she sent me a picture of her? I didn't text her back, as I had a long night class.

I followed up with her by saying cute pic and sending one of my own. After that there were like 3 more messages sent and then the convo died. Would it be a healthy escalation/follow up to invite her to a movie this weekend?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good sign, make sure you follow up.

• Its been like 7 hours since she sent it. Would it be too late? Or can I still wait until like tomorrow lol

• Yea I didn't mean tonight LOL, it's too late. I just mean make sure you make contact with her again. I'm not exactly sure what you should say though. Maybe specify something to do like grab dessert.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I would invite her to the movie. If you're really interested in her you should at least take her on one date and see how it goes.

• Already did, asking her on a second date tomorrow.

• All it means is that she likes you and is being playful...probably not good that you didn't respond.

• Well I told her I had to go, and then she sent that. How would I perhaps go about following up?

• Tell her it's a cute picture and then send one of yourself smiling or something.

• DO IT. She is probably confused, it sounds like you have a good chance.

What Guys Said 0