Having a beer for lunch on a date?

This guy I went out on a date today with had a beer for lunch and has admitted to me in the past he had a drinking issue. Should I be concerned because I drunk alcohol but I think lunch is a bit too early...

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay away...I dated an alcoholic and went through some of the worst stress of my life because of it. Don't allow him or yourself to deny the fact that alcoholism is a lifelong struggle that never goes away. I ended up at the hospital with my ex because of it more than once. If he has admitted he "had" a problem, that means he "has" a problem and always will. In no way does it make him a bad person, and when you like someone it is easy to make excuses for them and be patient, but take it from me this is not a road you want to go down.

What Guys Said 2

• It is way too early if you don't want to be in a co - dependent relationship he may not be the right guy for you but if it is just one beer maybe he was having a hard day and needed some beer there is a big difference between one drink and an entire 6 pack.

• hahaha.. yes, he's probably an alcoholic. beer for lunch is a bit much

What Girls Said 0