Girls: would you date a younger guy?

If so, how old are you, and how much younger would you date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I'm on the other side. Most of the guys that I like and recently dated have been younger. The youngest was 20 (he was turning 21 that year) and I was 24 at the time. The max is 5 years younger and that is only for a special few. Most are 2-3 years younger. I think it's mostly because I look 4-5 years younger than I actually am and to an extent I act like it. Also most of my friends are that age too and I'm able to relate to them better.

What Girls Said 7

• I can't..I just can't...

Guys my own age are so immature, I can't even date them! But that is just my preference. I like older men.

Can't date younger men..I feel like a babysitter...

• Very true, todays teenage guys usually have the IQ of a toilet seat, which is saddening...All I ever hear is dudes talking about sex like they actually know how to please a girl..(dont make me laugh) and then they can't drive, and have to show off for everybody...its so common around here its annoying...

• Tell me about it. I just graduated high school and I am so glad to be away from all that now. Just to be with a guy who's organized in his life, knows what he wants, goes for it and actually gets it. They're confident and passed all that awkward insecurity that makes jerks out of so many men. I have yet to meet a younger guy like that, but if you know one that exists, I'd like to meet him haha

• Personally, I prefer an older guy...

Not necessarily for any personality reasons, but I like having a guy that's older than me because it makes me feel like I'm protected.

I know a lot of girls that would definitely date younger guys.

So if you like an older girl, don't be discouraged! =)

• no, because I'm 19, and I younger guy would mean a toddler, maybe if I was 40, I would date let's say a 37 year old man, in that case yes it would be complitely possible

• For me a year. Any more than that is creepy.

• I always loved older guys. In junior high I wanted high school boys. In high school I wanted college guys. In college I wanted to date grad students or student teachers. I finally settled down and married a guy only three years older :)

• haha well right now, I would maybe go a year younger. lol I think I'd feel like a chester if I went younger. but maybe when I'm older that'll change... but yea I usually like older guys

• No I don't think so. Guys my age are already immature so I can't see myself dating anyone younger and more immature,

What Guys Said 0