He says he wants to take things SUPER SLOW.

I dated this guy for about 3 years, then we broke up...it been 4 months of us not being together and he said he cared about me but doesn't want to be with me..(he told me this 4 days before he called) then he started calling me last week and wanted to hang out and we hung out a couple times during the week...he asked me to change some things he didn't like about me,which I have no problem doing...but then when I'm at home he never calls me, I call him and I feel like he doesn't want to talk to me. I asked him about it and he said "I do like you, I just want to take this super slow." we have had sex so I don't know what he means by this. I'm afraid he's just keeping me around for when he wants something to do. help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• trust me .. stay away from this one .. if a guy truly truly likes you he will do whatever it takes to make contact with you and hang out with you .. basically you will know when a guy truly wants to be with you because it will seem as if he is doing all the work constantly calling you and wanting to hang out ect. ...if he isn't doing these things on a daily basis he's just not that into you!

• yeah, it sounds like he's just using you to get some booty when he's lonely.