Hey Ladies HELP? Is trying to get me jealous

im friends with this girl in my college class and she sits next to me and today she showed me a text message from a random guy that was trying to talk to her. does she like me and was trying to see how I would react or see if I got jealous or is it just nothing...i resonde with a laugh and said that the guy was going about it all the wrong way but I kind of studded a little bit lol when I normally dont

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it seems like it

What Girls Said 2

• She could be into, that seems like a "Hey, look at me, other guys are into me, and so should you" or should could be just into the attention. But hopefully its the first one and not the second option :)

• it was from a guy she didn't know who it was she told " Hey look at this message" I think she kinda alrdy knows I like her I flirt with her sometimes and today after she showed me that message of the guy I knew she was single so I asked if she had a boyfriend and she told me No how should I proceed with this lol I don't have that much experience with girls

• aw! just gotta ask her to do something outside of class then it moves easily after that :) coffee, just hang out, study, lunch,dinner, etc. Oh and if a guy asks a girl if she has a boyfriend, its kinda a giveaway for her to know he's kinda into her (90% of the time).

• Yes that is a huge possibility, if she's shown other signs it's most likely that she likes you. But I have to say, I do show many guys my texts with other guys just because I want a male opinion.

• what other signs should I look for I've seen some like hair flipping and she replys some lip stuff but as for the text message it didn't really phase her she just wanted me to see what the guy had sent her I don't think she even texted them back lol

What Guys Said 1

• This same exact situation happened to a little over a year and a half ago. Girl I liked was doing the same thing. Not sure why.. Maybe because she was trying to get confirmation that I really liked her, because I didn't ask her out.

So if you really like her, ask her out. There's guys coming on to her, and she's not gonna wait for you most likely.

Though girls that KNOW you like them, and have flirted with you that do this, are a red flag IMO.