What may be a reason why he hasn't responded?

My boyfriend and I were texting each other, and everything was good... and then I sent him another text, responding to his last one, and then I asked him if he was done with his work.. and he hasn't responded since, I called his phone, but no answer.. and I see that on Facebook, his mom hasn't been on since the same time that he stopped texting me... what are the possibilities of why he hasn't responded since? He ALWAYS has responded to me, within at least an hour, and it has been 4 and a half hours...

Most Helpful Guy

• step back and relax...my goodness let things pan out. the fact that he doesn't respond is one thing but to gleen anything from it because his mom hasn't been on fb is (excuse my bluntness) absolutely absurd.

wait til you know he's not free and give him a call. or just be patient

What Guys Said 6

• ...you really need to learn some emotional independence or something.

• he's your boyfriend. just ask him

• he is at a brothel have sex with multiple women without a condom

CHILL OUT, give the dude some space maybe his phone died,

maybe he is tired of you being on his ass all the time

• Clingy much?

• Christ- try waiting a few days for a response then. Just ease up

• Maybe he fell asleep or his battery died?

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably cheating on you with his mom.

Seriously though he probably just went somewhere with her and forgot his phone.

You need to back off a bit though. Don't worry over little things like this, it'll come back to bite you in the ass. Trust me.