Good text response to her reply?

what would you text back...

me : meet me at olive garden at 3 pm.

her : I can't

now I should probably give up but she hasn't said no...so what would you text back in a day or so...

Most Helpful Guy

• Giveup, young man, and go west, far from spoiled city girls like this. If she had ANY interest, she'd suggest an alternative time and place.

What Girls Said 2

• Did you ask her that day? I'm just curious is that all you said was meet me at olive garden at 3 because if my friend did that to me I'd get it but a guy that's interested in no chance in hell would that work. Ask her if she'd like to go for dinner sometime and when it would work for her

• She could of at least explained herself why she couldn't. If she was busy she would have told you.

• I agree, lol I texted her again and asked again differently...no response...funny part is one of her friends has started showing interest in me...so ill just go out with the friend I guess.

What Guys Said 3

• often times, women won't tell you if you have made the wrong decision on where to go. they believe that you should already know what they like. try picking a different place...if she responds the same way, or doesn't answer at all, I'd say move on. she most likely just doesn't like OG

• I figured it was a safe pick lol

• i know a few people here that don't like it. also, if you're just friends right now, she may feel like it's too nice for "just friends". Better to take her to a sports bar or something...but def. don't take her to mcd's

• If you want her then hit her up the next day but don't mention anything about Olive Garden you must ask her out again show her you really want to meet her up and if you don't really care that much then don't say anything else to her. Just say hi her and there ask her how she is and what she's been up to..

• You have to be a bad boy . Women love chalenge after all . Read and learn . link

• Lol her friend offered to get me drunk and drive me home on Monday. Its a mutual friend. Lol should we have the original target make our drinks?