Best first date you've been on?

If you don't have any special first dates then just the best date you've been on. Feel free to talk about more than one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been on two amazing first dates in my life, but they were amazing because of the guy I was with and not necessarily because of the activities we did. But if you're curious, on one of the dates, we watched funny Youtube videos and then got some dinner and met up with his friends for a gaming night. And for the other date, we went to dinner, then took a long walk and sat in a park, then went to a movie.

What Girls Said 12

• I never technically been on a "first date" I try to avoid them because I'm not fond of relationships.

But I do hangout with guys I like.

Anyway the best one in the beginning wasn't even special me and three of my friends including him were hanging out at one of their house and it got late I needed to go home.

So he offered to walk me home since m mom never came. Anyway it began to rain and he took off his jacket and put it around me. While it was pouring on him!

To make it even better he pulled up his t-shirt to cover his head and his abs were just glistening with the rain on him and his 6pack.

That was a good day for me.

• We drove around in a car and visited the beautiful country side holding hands and then we walked around a bunch of parks, he told me about his problems and we spend the night cuddling at my house and he leaves at 9:00 p.m. after 8 hours of hanging out.

• On the best date I have ever been on, we had a picnic on top of a hill in the middle of a forest, at sunset and we just looked at the stars and the city lights in the distance, It was quite surreal.

• I have a few:)

first was a few mos after my divorce...

We went bowling,then went back to my place and shot hoops. It wasm't what we did..it was the chemistry:)

second was recently...we went to dinner then foe a walk.

Another one...we went out for drinks...and he kept asking me if I eanted something to eat. I thought that was sweet:)

• I think that the amusement park is perfect! It is exciting and is an ice breaker! A girl would naturally feel closer to you after spending hours in the amusement park.

• Haven't been on a date yet... Sigh

• Me and my current boyfriends first date was bowling, playing pool and then a movie at my place

• Ice Skating we held hands and just had fun. We got to know each other

• Movies or dinner

• I guess the one with my current bf because the first date led to so many other dates

• Saturday, we met up for lunch, he was so happy. went to museum, the date continues through dinner. it was 11 hrs. the next morning, he called and said, when was the last time you had a sundae on a Sunday lol sadly, didn't work out

recently, I wanted to go climbing, real climbing. he drove me to the mountains and some little romantic town instead. walked around the cute shops. then star gazed over a river and mountain. was very very romantic.

• we went out for coffee and took a walk, it was just amazing because we had a good connection, not because of the activity. that's what makes it a good first date.

What Guys Said 1

• hmm...I don't even know what defines a "date" for me. I've asked about that before, to girls, and they say "if it's just you 2 and you guys are hanging out with the intention to get to know each other better, then it's a 'date'!" But, I mean, is just hanging out at my apt considered a "date"? I don't think so right?

Anyway, I guess the best first date I've been on (not counting only hanging out at my apartment) wasn't really that great. In fact, every girl I've taken out on a first date has never led to any kind of relationship, except one (out of like 4 or 5, not a huge number or anything). But I guess that's not the point. The point is how was the date ITSELF.

I guess the best first date, in regards to activity, was when I took a girl out around Midtown here for her first time a few months ago. We got a couple drinks, got dinner, walked around a lot, then watched X-Men cartoons at my place. Apparently though, I ruined it by trying to kiss her twice.

The best first date, in regards to how I FELT, I suppose is a tie.

1 was way back when I was 22 or 23. It was with this model-esque blond I met at a bar. When I first saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She even gave me her number unsolicited! I thought it was money in the bank! I was so happy to go out with her, just us 2. But I was really bad and inexperienced with dating at that time and it didn't go very well. We still went on a few dates after, sparsely, but it never led to anything.

The other was just a few months ago (another one). It was with a girl I met at a bar too lol, but through mutual friend. And she actually WAS a model (small-time of course, did some runway and photo work before). Coincidentally, we actually had a class together and when I saw her at the bar, I recognized her. I suppose it was beautiful serendipity... We got to know each other and finally went to lunch together. I kept thinking during the date of how profound of a life moment this was for me. ME, going out on a date with this absolutely stunning girl (apparently I had forgot about the date above I just mentioned lol). Our table was off-balance and I kept forcing my foot down to balance it out, which was annoying as heck. Anyway, this date too led to nothing as she was crazy (which I already knew) and really not quite all "there" in the head. I've seen her a few times since, as we share a couple mutual friends, and are still cordial.

So yeah...nothing to really write home about for me. I guess going on dates with model-types is what has made me the happiest. Guess it shows how shallow and insecure I am... =\