Text or call?

When you get a desired person's phone number, do you text first or call first. Which do you feel more comfortable with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like talking on the phone better, but I think if its the first time I'd text.

What Girls Said 2

• Texting affords you the chance to edit before you send. My head rarely edits the words before they escape my mouth. This is why texting is so much more comfortable. During a phone conversation, your emotion carries in your voice, be it excitement or nervousness, the person on the other end of the phone can usually detect it. Did you know that even a smile changes the tone of your voice? I most often text a new contact until I'm comforable with the situation to move forward to chatting.

• i say you call first it gives off the impression that your interested in talking to the person rather.

although it is easier to text calling helps you become more comfortable with the person. you can only say so much in texts.

What Guys Said 0