What do you do when you need to find a new girlfriend but don't really want to?

well I liked this other girl but she doesn't really seem interested and is playing games so I don't think she's much of a realistic option for a relationship anytime soon . but I still like her and not really that excited about though of trying to find another girl to get interested in and try and date . but I'd really like to date someone and experience that whole thing so sort of frustrated .I also just started a new job so think dating options will be better than before but not sure if original girl would even care so might be better to try and start fresh with someone else

What Girls Said 1

• You don't ever ''need'' to get into a new relationship. If you think that, it means you can't stand being single, therefore you SHOULD stay single for a while and learn to live with yourself only, for a while. I hate how some people aren't ready for a relationship but try anyway because of selfish reason. It's give and take, so if you don't know what you're looking for, not worth wasting girls' time just to ''force'' a relationship.

What Guys Said 0