Ladies what's your cut off age?

How Young or Old of a guy would you date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 19 and I'm going after a 20 year old right now. its not that big of a difference but at this age I would go as old as 28 and as young as 17. I know 17 is illegal but there are some great younger guys out there and if they act older that's wonderful. when I'm 26 I would go as young as 21- 33. its similar range but its more centered around my age...idk y. I just like that age range I suppose.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm currently 22 years old. It's unlikely for me to date a guy younger than me, the younger limit is 18, but it mainly depends on compatibility which is most important. Preferably guys that are the same age, with the older limit at 35. Any older than that and I think a difference in compatibility would be greater with the age difference. I prefer older guys personally overall, around the same age as me.

My fiancé is 23 and we really get along great, have a lot in common and share many interests together.

• I am 26 so my cut off age is 26 for the youngest and 36 anything outside of that range would have to be a unique situation.

• I have dated guys up to 7 years older than me, and am sort of seeing somebody a year and a half younger, but it's nothing serious. I guess depending on the guy and his maturity level, I would date a guy up to maybe 3 or 4 years younger.

• I'm 19 and would date a guy between 17-36. But my relationship expectations would be different depending on age. No one in my famiyl would be happy if I dated anyone above 24 lol and my brother and dad would probs kill him and I defo would not be expecting a long term relationship with someone older than 24.

• For a girl, if you subtract 7 years from how old you are and then double that number, that's usually a relaistic cut-off age.

• Chronillogical age doesn't matter. As long as he is my age mentally and has his stuff together then his age doesn't matter to me.

• im 20 and I would probably date a 19 year old but it would feel weird lol...otherwise I like this guy that is 21... and the oldest would be 27

• I am 21 and I would not date anyone younger than 23. I woud date up to 6 years older than me. I want him to be mature, yet still able to keep up with me.

• I am 22. I usually date guys older then me because they seem to be more mature and have an idea of what they want out of life. No younger then 20 and no older the 40

• im 19

i wouldn't date anyone younger than 18 or older than 21

at this age its just weird

older I might change my mind

• im 15 so oldest 18 youngest 14 only if he's like 1 month younger than me

• im 20 so I will date someone between 20-27

• Yongest guy I would date is 18 because that's my age. The oldest I would date is maybe around 30.

What Guys Said 0