How am I supposed to get a date if girls always have a bf?

every girl I ask out ends up having a boyfriend. Even if you try the friend route, you still can't hang out with them cause there boyfriend will get mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok it sounds like your just asking out random women is that correct? Like are you just going up to girls you don't know? You shouldn't just straight up say hey do you have a girlfriend because she doesn't know anything about you or anything so chances are she's gonna decline. Talk to them get to know them first before you straight up ask a girl out then suddenly the numbers of taken girls will drop because in all probability a lot of them could be lieing because you just bluntly ask them out. If a guy did that to me id probably be startled and be thinking is this dude serious!? How can this guy just ask me out? I know nothing about him and he knows nothing about me? Then I would think your shallow for only approaching because my looks because I would think of you felt something for me It wouldn't be that easy to just bluntly ask me out. So I would probley say ya or no but I just wanna be single and blah blah blah. Work on your approach and you'll have better luck I promise

• Boyfriend*

• Apparently you do otherwise you wouldn't have replied to me or the other one. Hypocrite.

What Girls Said 4

• hopefully these girls are women and can decide for themselves who they hang out with, and if their boyfriend is a secure man, he won't mind

• Before you ask them out, subtly try to find out if they're single or not beforehand

• I think you need to update your look...that's usually the case and then your confidence. Work on get more toned/muscular/taking care of yourself. At the same time work on your confidence and liking you. Once this is worked on, you'll see women flock after you. Just what I know.

They most good looking will have girls running after them even WHEN they HAVE boyfriends!

• Women never approach so your little theory is flawed.

• I'm a woman and know what I'm talking about...if the goods ain't worth buying, we don't buy!

• you can always ask them first whether or not they have a boyfriend

What Guys Said 7

• I know what you mean. Some key things to think about. Keep talking to them assuming they don't have overly territorial boyfriends. I don't recommend trying to steal a girl because she could end up doing the same thing to you too.

Biggest piece of advice is to be open about wanting to meet a new person for dating and see if those girls you're bumping into know anyone that may be interested. Network around! Ask her "Hey, do you know anyone looking to date? I decided to get back into it." or "I'm looking for a date for the weekend, know anyone?" If she knows anyone, she can maybe recommend somebody. Girls have other friends that are girls. This will also show her that you're not gonna come onto her since she knows you're just looking to meet someone new and not one of those type that throws a buncha romantic crap at somebody you don't know yet. Make sure you specify date! This way they know you're looking for a girlfriend. Many girls get turned off with the term "hang out."

• Where are you meeting women? I would suggest looking else where as a starter

• Tell me about it man!

Especially in college - it seems EVERY SINGLE CHICK has a boyfriend... there were 2 girls I was going to ask out, but before I could even muster up the courage to ask them out - their f***ing boyfriends were hanging outside of the class waiting for them! I had no clue they were taken - they sure as Hell didn't act like they have boyfriends ;)

• well college girls are usually taken unfortuneately

• So what?

Just because she's in a relationship, that doesn't mean she's in a good one. She might have some serious issues with her boyfriend that is driving her to unhappiness, or maybe he might be an abusive jerk and she doesn't realize there's better options out there, like a decent guy like you for instance.

Steal her away and sweep her off her feet. She may thank you later,

• Killing spree? Give them time to mourn also. You don't want to be rude or disrespectful.

• Some of those girls were probably lying, though, in order to let you down gently.

If a stranger asked me out and I didn't like her, I'd tell her I have a girlfriend even if I don't.