Should I give him a second chance?

I met this guy and after about a few weeks of texting I thought he wasn't that serious so I told him maybe we shouldn't bother. At this point he starts talking about going out and we did. I had a good time and he kissed me goodnight and texted me the next day. I told him I had a good time and wanted to see him again and he said he did too but then he wasn't really making plans. I asked him what he was up to for the weekend to see if we could plan something and he didn't respond to that message. So he was still texting me like regular so yesterday I told him if he wasn't interested in going out again to just be honest its fine. Then he apologizes and says he's been busy but wants to go out again soon yet I didn't hear from him today. I don't know if I should give him another chance, because I do want to see him again, or just cut my losses.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should relax, I know you like him but it seems like you want it all right now or nothing at all! Give the guy a chance to work up to asking you out.

He said he has been busy. Which you probably have no reason not believe him. He is still texting you regularly, hasn't ignored you. The fact that you didn't hear from him the day after he said he wants to go out but has been busy is not a big deal! You two are just starting out, it seems a little needy to have to hear from him everyday. Just take a step back and enjoy it for what it is.

• He did ignore my message when I asked him what he was doing for the weekend. That's why I got irritated. He could have just said then that he was busy. I understand what you are saying but at the same time people play games and I don't have the patience for it and that is what I'm starting to think he's doing.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you know him?I mean his personal character!

What Girls Said 1

• I would see if he makes an effort to contact you, otherwise just move on. I don't play games w/guys, if I like them then I show I'm interested, otherwise I do not lead them on. It could be that he wants you to pursue him and feels good that someone is after him. The ball is in hi court now and let him contact you 1st.