Why do I always hear people say this?

" Once you go black you can never go back " I mean I've dated a lot of black guys and now I'm only dating Indian guys

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a supposed joke based on the stereotype black men have larger penises and that men believe women prefer larger penises... So they will say once you've had a sexual relationship with a guy who has a big penis, you won't want to date/sleep with other guys. And yes, it really is that stupid.

What Guys Said 4

• Never heard that. If people do say that, then they are either joking or stupid.

• Cause people are silly.

• Because people are stupid. It's based on the stereotype of what Jonny said so I will not repeat it because it's exactly what I was going to say. But that phrase is just stupid.

• Not many things have a 100% effectiveness. You're one of the few that slipped through the cracks.

What Girls Said 2

• It's just a joke

• When I hear this, I always think of it as something sexual. So its like once you had had sex with a black person, that alone will make you stay, or black people will always be your preference. I think it comes from the stereotype that black people are great in bed because of their hypersexuality. Most people who are saying it, are joking.