Should it bother me that my boyfriend's online but doesn't talk to me?

So I'm sure almost everyone is familiar with the app whatsapp.

To clear things up, I'm not expecting him to talk to me 24/7, that's not what I mean. I mean sometimes we'd be texting on it, and he takes like half an hour or even an hour to text back, even though he's online. So I can't really convince myself that he's busy and didn't see my text, because obviously he has.

So should I be bothered by that fact? I never say anything about it, not wanting to sound needy, 'cause I'm not. It just bothers me that he takes long to answer me while he doesn't seem to have a problem talking with others.

What Guys Said 1

• I have the same problem with my girlfriend, it might just be his whatspp being prune, the best thing you could do is talk to him about in person about it, just say that its been on your mind lately, if he loves you he will understand your concern, hope I help. x

What Girls Said 0