I told this guy I like him and now I don't know what to do?

ha this is gonna be a long story. So last year I started to have a crush on this guy and thought nothing of it. Then a few months passed and he started to hug me a lot. Then started to have conversations with me , but I am so shy that they wouldn't really go anywhere. Then in the hallways in school he started to say hi to me but I didn't know he was saying hi to me and just ignored it. He asked me why I didn't say hi back and I was like ooo I'm sorry I didn't know you were saying hi to me. everyone thought he liked me and I liked him. One of the last days of school, I wanted to talk to him and tell him how I felt about him. I didn't and ended up sending him a message on Facebook , saying hey I don't know if your going to read this or not but the reason I ignore you and don't really knowledge you .. is cause you make me nervous your good looking and I don't know what to say when your around. He reply back I didn't mean to make you feel that way and don't be sorry. I said back thanks for understanding and he said back your welcome:). After this we messaged each other back and had some convos going for awhile. I gave him my number to text me and he said he didn't have a phone at the moment but would text me when he did. so the retakes for the regents come and I'm looking for my seat. By the time the test starts I realize he was sitting right next to me. I didn't get the chance to say hi. The new school year comes around a month passes by and I have been ignoring him. Like we both see each other and we don't say anything to each other. so one day I messaged him and was like can you meet me somewhere in school I want to talk to u. He replied back bout what. I said look no bs I like you but I can't say that face to face lol. Then he said ohh okay...i get nervous when people say they want to talk lmao. so a few days pass by and we both don't say anything to each other. One day I school I was like hey can I talk to you and he said rite now Because he was walking to class. I said ehhh it doesn't matter and then he said watz up. I said nothing much and then he asked what class I was going to. lol that's pretty much all that happened. A new week starts and I ignore him Because I'm scared. I always see him looking at me and I just don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First thing to do is stop ignoring him! At least string a few sentences together when you see him - ask how his day is going so far or a simple 'Hey, how are you?' leads to further conversation, when you go to walk away, touch his arm as you say bye (physical contact gives him a better idea that you are still interested) It sounds as though he may like you too but he won't do anything about it while you are messaging him one minute then ignoring him the next, the poor guy is getting mixed messages. Just be brave and act friendly each time you see him - it's the only way that things will move forward. Good luck :-)